Saturday, September 15, 2018

good talk

Why would Ariana Grande have such a big-role at Aretha Franklin's Funeral, must have a good-agent.  The current class-size in LV Public Schools is supposed to be 25, when I went to St. Sebastian's there were 2 classes for each grade, when I was in the 8th Grade, there were 55 in my class, and 58 in the other 8th Grade class, and it was like-that throughout the School.  And they did well on Tests compared to the Public Schools, say, when I was in the 7th Grade, an 8th Grade girl won the District Spelling Bee.  This despite wasting half the day praying and going to Mass, ha.  The Nuns inculcated the attitude that we were better than the Public School Children, that they were really messed-up people.  My 7th Grade Social Studies book said that the Great Wall of China was bad, because it kept the Missionaries out, also that the Roman Empire fell due to depopulation ...Because God doesn't give children to people like that...  When I began lst Grade, I thought we'd only be going 3 days a week                               

No comments: