Saturday, September 29, 2018

good talk

The current in this library, simple-bastards.  McKayla is being obnoxious, she always has-been, sorry I ever met her.  I feel sorry for Bill Cosby, all this should have been brought-out decades ago, he's "81" and legally-blind.  On Jan. 16, 1997, Ennis Cosby, "27", Bill's only son, was fixing a flat on his Mercedes, when a young Russian Immigrant, thought this well-to-do Black Guy was worth jacking, Ennis was shot and killed in the robbery-attempt.  Theo Huxtable was based on Ennis, Bill's kind, personable, boy.  Oktoberfest is on, I ran into-it when I was in Munich, it's good, but sort-of one-dimensional, the World's biggest beerblast.  I bought my stein, they put a sales-wrapper on the handle, I didn't want people to think I swiped-it, I brought it back to the States and gave it to Bob.  On the same-trip, I bought 2 bottles of vintage Port Wine in Porto, Portugal, where the grapes are so-sweet, due to the sugar-content, that if you eat-them, afterwards you have to wash-off your lips with hot, soapy, water,  I gave one to Bob, and kept the other for myself.  I finally got-around to drinking-some when I was in Denver, and it had traveled so-much without getting a chance to settle, that it tasted like Mad Dog.  Debbie Ramirez says that her recollections are from when she was lying drunk on the floor                                                              

No comments: