Saturday, September 8, 2018

good talk

The Flamingo Library on Flamingo near Maryland, is a "Hub" Library, that is, one of the Clark County Library District's main-libraries.  And it's full of the Homeless, out front of it, a year-ago, one of them stabbed another to death over liquor.  Most normal-people won't go in there, even tho, it's physically pretty-good.  And now, they allow the Homeless to bring-in food and you have to listen to them chomping and smacking their lips, it's a, ha, real-loser atmosphere, me, I'm not too fussy, I go there once a week.  And there's a smell, too, ha, now that I think on it, we have to wonder about the people who work there 40 hours a week  (I once suggested a sign SOAP IS NOT A FOUR LETTER WORD).  I was there this past Wed., Sept. 5, 2018, and after I do the laptop, I often read something.  So, around 2 P.M., I"m returning a "People" Magazine to the Periodicals Desk, and upon doing-so, the Librarian yells at me "Pervert" (?), I guess in response to my criticisms of the Las Vegas Libraries.  And there were other Library Personnel, including Security and other Librarians, there, who heard this.  The Taxpayers of Clark County, NV, aren't getting their money's-worth                                                     

No comments: