Saturday, September 22, 2018

good talk

I watch some of "Horror Hotel", on Sunday Nite, Lamia is a nice, little girl, maybe she and I can get-together, if those are actually her teeth, I trust her not to bite my neck (she said that despite what's thought, Vampires do go-out during the daytime with no bad-affects).  During the first half of the Season, I saw 9 Major League Games around the Country, on May 20, at Kansas City, I saw the Yankees trounce the Royals, 10-1.  But in the 2nd Inning, the Royals almost turned a triple-play, and you know how your mind-wanders during a game, I was on-this from start.  The Yankees had runners on 1st and 2nd, with no outs, a grounder was hit to the Royals 3rd Baseman, who was 10 feet in front of the bag, he ran to 3rd for the force-out, fired to 2nd, for the force-out, the runner beat the throw to 1st by an eyelash, there were boos, they showed it on replay, and I watched it on the 'Net, yeah.  Not many Major League Players have-ever-seen a Triple Play, and I certainly-haven't, and this made me realize that, I no doubt, never-would see a triple-play, and it made me feel terrible, I feel bad now                    

No comments: