Saturday, September 22, 2018

good talk

Trump is right.  For the past 6 weeks, Google, won't bring-up my old Blogs, instead, they offer me a brainwashing, what they think I should be reading-about, I'm not doing this Blog much-longer.  The Federal Government should fire the many they have doing Telepathic Research, and then hire me for the aggregate of what they were being paid, I'm not doing-it for 60 thou.  This is only fair, that the Superior should usurp the Inferiors, you yourselves despite your pretensions are inferior.  It's lonely at the top, this is your fault, you're evil-people and you're gonna-get what you deserve.  I gave blood a couple days ago, only 6% of the Adults in the U.S. donate-blood, this is due to fear of a little-needle, oh, to be so-cowardly, being .. .. like that is a serious-problem.  The Red Cross gave-me a free-pass for SeaQuest, which is in Boulevard Mall, and it was great, I was in there, yesterday, for almost 2 hours, I recommend it                          

No comments: