Saturday, September 15, 2018

good talk

I fractured a Molar last week, eating something soft, it had a big-filling put in 33 years ago, I have 28 teeth, as I had my Wisdom Teeth pulled, this was the bottom-left furthest back in my mouth.  The entire-side of the tooth nearer my tongue came-off, exposing the Amalgam, and giving said-Amalgam a sharp-edge, every time I said something or ate or drank, it hurt, I had a sore and swollen-tongue.  So, I was able to get into the Dental Group to which I go, on Thursday, and my Dentist, who is the head of the Group, gave me 2 shots of Novocaine, to prepare for a Temporary Crown.  This is my 3rd Crown, and when the other 2 were done, long-ago, the shots hurt, especially the one-time, you have to go deep, as you're blasting-off the Amalgam, and most of the rest of the tooth.  The Doctor, he's Black, cautioned-me that this might hurt (I didn't care if it hurt or not, I just wanted it done), and believe-me, neither shot hurt at all, hands of silk.  Now, my bloated, sore-tongue, is no-more, I come-back in 2 weeks for the Crown.  The kind of dentists that you people go to, just jab it-in, no skill, the best they can-do, unfortunately, you're getting what you deserve      oh, oh, oh, I believe there are Angels among us...                                                                               

No comments: