Tuesday, August 12, 2014

good talk

I was never a Fan but thought that he was all-right, he's gone to a better place (would have to be).  That picture is still in my computer along with a version of the "Eight Inches," I could do without them.  Living a Lie was bothering her conscience so much that she's much relieved.  A lot of the better-looking girls in S. America wore the thin dangling-earrings, which I like.  Roberto Duran was just inducted into the Nevada Boxing Hall of Fame (See My  Blog for July 25, 2009), a lax trainer known for his tricks with the jump-rope.  The colorful Roberto said of his rivalry with Ray Leonard  ...We were in huge fights and made lot of money together...I'm glad that he is my friend.  A few days ago I had my hood up and an Old Guy walking past volunteered that he had been a mechanic in Iowa for 40 years and that in readying a car for Auction if the transmission was slipping he would put a quart of Brake-Fluid in it.  I asked if giving somebody a car with a slipping transmission and a quart of Brake-Fluid running through it ever bothered him, he said it didn't.  I had a great-great-grandfather, a Polk from Polk County, Tennessee, who was a Rebel during the Civil War (his brother fought for the North), he was captured and put in a Prisoner-of -War Camp.  I've been to Andersonville, but all of the P of W Camps both South and North were horrible places.  In the North ample money was allotted for humane treatment of the Prisoners but this was often embezzled as the Mindset was ...Why should we spend this money on Secesh Trash when we can have it for ourselves...  As a historical reference I was looking for a T-Shirt with the Confederate Battle Flag on it, I asked in a store around the U. of S. Carolina and the man said  ...We used to sell a lot, but now they'd tear it off you...  Don't worry that, if any of you know where one might be, send it to me, you've got my addresses.     

No comments: