Wednesday, August 20, 2014

good talk

McKayla really isn't my type but she'll always have my support, I wish her well.  A lot of these TV Women seem interested in me but strangely refuse to contact me.  Everything about the Media People is strange, their wanting to subvert my ambition such that the Public doesn't know about my Telepathic Abilities, their Pomposity in thinking that they're Special because they have the ability to speak.  It's thought that the Neanderthals probably couldn't talk, perhaps this is to whom they think they're Superior.  Their conduct is very odd.  Their covering-up for Kelly the past 7 years, they have no morality.  Telling the Truth is a lot of fun, I enjoy it, it's like we're not of the same Species.  McKayla wants to be Mrs. Ed and have little Eds, but the dear is a little too-used for my tastes, I'm sorry (what courting techniques).  Today, the Philadelphia Representative in the Little League World Series will play Mountain Ridge (Las Vegas) in what is essentially a Home Game for Philly.  Ah, but Mo'ne is a lot more worried about that big Slav Kid and Mt R's hard bats than they are about her--Mountain Ridge     You good-looking Women Readers out there in Cyberspace, Woman-Up and seize Ed for yourselves, be a Woman About It for once in your lives...

No comments: