Thursday, August 7, 2014

good talk

McKayla threw out the first pitch at a Major League Game this week, give me a break, except for me constantly talking about her she'd have been long forgotten.  That picture is still in my computer, the "f word" is spelled out, not a "f" and some dots.  McKayla has revealed herself to be a butch-dyke, Vlad is a huge fan of mine (so hire me, stupid) and has no doubt heard about this, for sure he's not going to want her to bugger his gal gymnast (and Vlad's lady friend is a former gymnast), also homosexuality is against the Law in Russia.  Relations were bad enough between the 2 countries.  I've done everything for Mick except wipe her chin, I've protected her long enough.  USA Women's Gymnastics has always presented their gymnasts as Innocents rather than Hardened People.  

No comments: