Friday, August 15, 2014

good talk

When I say, she's around me constantly, I mean mentally.  All these TV people are making huge money while I'm living in poverty, anybody can talk.  You Evil People deny me my just due, I'm a lenient guy but can't help but think of you as malicious.  I just saw "A Most Wanted Man," Philip Seymour Hoffman's last starring role, it was pretty good.  I'm dying to see "Foxcatcher."  John du Pont (1938 to 2010) was an heir of the chemical company family, an extremely accomplished man, John founded and directed the Delaware Museum of Natural History and wrote several books on birds.  A philanthropist, John gave 400 thou a year to Amateur Wrestling and hosted "Team Foxcatcher," of very successful wrestlers on his Pennsylvania estate.  John became increasingly demented, after awhile he thought everybody was out to get him and his conduct reflected his growing strangeness.  Kenny Monday, a Black Wrestler in what's mostly a White Guy's Sport, was one of the very few who spoke against associating with John du Pont  ...I'm telling you the Man's crazy and we shouldn't have anything to do with him...  About all the other wrestlers wanted to continue to take advantage of John's largesse, they were willing to be around a guy who spent part of his time sitting in a bird's nest.  In 1996, John du Pont just up and shot and killed Dave Schultz, a distinguished wrestler, shooting him 3 times for no apparent reason.  John died in prison in 2010.  All little boys have either a stamp or coin collection, (stamps), and the 1-cent British Guiana 1856 Magenta is the Holy Grail, the rarest stamp in the world, when I was in Georgetown, Guyana, I saw the printing press that it was printed on in their History Museum, I was thrilled. I had no idea that John was the owner, recently it was sold for 9.5 mil, John was worth a quarter bil.  

No comments: