Sunday, August 24, 2014

good talk

The vast majority of Indians thinks that the D.C. Team's Nickname, the "Redskins" is all right, but the Race-Baiting Troublemakers are determined to have their way.  It's an increasingly Sick Society and you Sickos are dragging me down with you.  Admit that you're Green With Envy of my Ability to put my pretty thoughts through any TV and into your teeny widdle minds.  I've Evolved further than yourselves, I'm an Evolved Human and you're lesser, that is, an UnEvolved Human.  And you try to make me feel that it's the opposite, that you're Superior to Me, no Rational Mind would believe your Pretension of the past 15 Years (I didn't present myself prior as I didn't want the attention, and rightly so).  I have to give them Credit, they seemed to have found out the Identity of the Swine who beheaded Jim Foley quite quickly.  Britain and the other Western Nations didn't have to allow this Raghead and his Ilk into their Countries over the past 2 Generations, they did so out of Misguided Belief that these were Worthy People.  And how were their Intentions received (no Twin Towers)? Once they capture him, this one has to go, no Life Sentence.  ....A kindly old woman was walking in the Woods when she came upon a dying snake.  Feeling so sorry for its condition she picked the snake up and took it Home and nursed it back to Health.  The Old Woman and the Snake got along famously and then one morning the Old Woman was feeding the Snake and it suddenly bit her.  The Old Woman recoiled in horror and said Why did you do that to me after I saved your Life?   ......You knew I was a Snake When You Took Me In....

No comments: