Wednesday, October 15, 2014

good talk

Haven't done my Blog in 6 days and already have lotsa Hits today, you Characters' thirst for me cannot be slaked.  Of Course, Martha Stewart was sent to Prison for Insider Trading, and there's been 10,000 Others more deserving of this over the past 20 years who weren't sent to Prison.  She was the most famous Person they could get their hands on, Marty is a real sweet Lady, you People should be ashamed. I just read my Blog on Sheriff Ralph Lamb (June 21, 2011), which was the Impetus for the TV Series,"Vegas," as well as my Blog on Elvis' 2nd Cousin, Sheriff Harold Ray Presley (July 10, 2011), I was in a Law and Order Mood.  Can anyone today do the "Billy Cannon Double" (See My Blog of Jan. 21, 2009)?  What about those Retired Toads I see on the TV Sports Shows?  On the History Channel they did JFK, the Dallas Police were dumb Crackers, they were parading Lee Harvey Oswald about where anybody could get at him, they had him at a Press Conference answering questions.  Of Jack Ruby (Rubenstein), one of the girls at his Strip Club said ...He had to be Somebody...  Obviously Oswald should have been a Federal Prisoner considering that he was accused of killing the President, and kept away from everybody except his Interrogators.  "The Joint" is made up of Chiropractic Franchises found throughout the U.S. Recently, I've been going to the one at 4065 Maryland Parkway, Suite C, here in Las Vegas, where I've benefited greatly from the excellent ministrations of Dr. Ray Watson and Dr. Andrea Watson.  The Plan I'm on gives me 4 Treatments a Month, no appointments, just walk-in, and the cost is a little less than $15 for each Treatment and you can go to any of their Offices throughout the U.S.  About everybody needs Chiropractic Treatments, I've had 800 in my Life, although not for a long-time, and if you're Impecunious or Just Cheap, you might want to take advantage of this.

No comments: