Tuesday, October 28, 2014

good talk

I miss doing my Travel Blog, I do try to inculcate wholesome interests in you people, I've been trying for the past 15 years (you daydream about the glories of being bought-off), you make for a hard life for Ed.  Halloween is one of our best customs, I love Trick-or-Treaters and I give a good bar.  When I was "7" I asked Tom who was "17" what he was doing for Halloween and he said that he was going to a Party, and I felt sorry for Tom as I knew that I was going Trick-or-Treating.  Tom's family lived a few houses up the street and their business was a bar (the liquor business is lucractive, a popular nightclub in La Jolla is "Barfly") and Tom eventually killed a guy in there (had a gun behind the bar) who was threatening his life and came behind the bar.  Since I liked Tom I'll take Tom's side in this, hey, he was acquited.  A good Blog is Jan. 23, 2009 on the late John Demanjuk.  Dominica was the 118th Country that I've visited.

No comments: