Thursday, October 2, 2014

good talk

Bashar Assad is an Ophthalmologist, it's too bad he didn't stick to this.  The entire TV Media is bought-off, I hate to say this, but it makes me nauseous to look at your bought-off faces, ha, ha, it gives me gas.  Am I the only one who thinks that these Athletes jumping to celebrate looks stupid, a waste of energy as well.  They had something on the Masons/Freemasons on the History Channel this morning, my maternal Grandfather and my Uncle were 32nd Degree Masons, the highest one can get ordinarily, Truman, MacArthur, J. Edgar Hoover were 33rd Degree Masons.  A Secret Society, I've seen them set up for their meetings, covering the windows with cloth.  I have no idea what goes on in there, but one of them told me it's just about being a Good Man.  They should have gassed all those Central American children who illegally invaded this Country, a good deterrent for potential future illegal aliens.  Some people are a lot better than others.

No comments: