Friday, October 17, 2014

good talk

I've been Online for 15 minutes today and I have over 5 times as many hits as I did 15 minutes ago, Were I Sugar You People Would Eat Me Up.  La Paz to Santa Cruz, to Samaipata for the "Che Trail," (See My Blogs for June 22, June 24, and June 29, 2014).  In Samaipata seek the wonderful Danielle at "Jukumari Tours," Phone--7262-7202, They also have excellent Nature Tours and tours of the Jesuit Mission Circuit.  Go to the Plaza where there's a Room for the Taxi Drivers and ask the great and illustrious Vladimir to take you on the Che Trail (I paid 166 U.S).  Took a plane to La Paz then a plane to Santiago, Chile, my 3rd time there.  That morning there was a cold, driving, Downpour and there I was trying to find a Hotel with my clothes soaked, as I was walking around People were looking at me like Mad Dogs and Englishmen.  Helping me to find my Hotel was a middle-aged Lady, and she really went to a lot of trouble for me, during my Travels I often depend on the kindness of Strangers.  The previous 2 days on the Che Trail due to the roads being mostly dirt I had inhaled a lot of dirt and really felt sick, and was happy to relax for awhile in my nice, warm, Hotel Room.  The neoclassical Catedral Metropolitana, completed in 1800, is real impressive, although their Art Museums aren't.  The Museo Chileno de Arte Precolombino whose Artifacts chronicle 4500 years of pre-Colombian Civilization is real good.  I thoroughly enjoyed my trip (I'm always very happy when I'm traveling, I must have Wanderlust) and I hope that you enjoyed reading of it.  Back to the States and We All Lived Happily Ever After

No comments: