Thursday, October 9, 2014

good talk

Lately the AAA has had all these TV Ads costing millions of dollars, this is in response to my Blogs of April 22, 2014 and August 20, 2014, they could have avoided this expense had they not cheated me.  The AAA is good for maps and emergency road service, but I sure wouldn't buy anything from them.  I feel sorry for Clayton Kershaw, he pitched about the most innings in baseball and should have been pulled in both games after 6 innings.  Jack Morris is long-retired (175 complete games).  I saw Martha Stewart on TV recently, I've always thought her to be a nice lady, I thought she had a bum deal about going to prison for 5 months 10 years ago.  Every so often they send a high-profile person to prison for taxes to get the Public's attention.  I don't care if these Gays get legal rights, but they call it a "Union" or something.  Calling it "Marriage" is disgusting, also referring to the one as a "Husband" and the other a "Wife" is disgusting, that's what my Parents were to each other.  Marriage should be where there's a good chance of the 2 procreating within themselves instead of no chance at all.  Also Gays shouldn't be allowed to adopt, having 2 of the same sex as your "Parents" is abnormal.  They should close down that prison at Guantanamo (I've been to the Cuban town of G.), incarcerating these supposed Terrorists indefinitely and without trial obviously violates International Law.  I once spoke with a guy who was stationed there as a Navy Enlisted Man in the 70's and he said the place was like a Country Club, you could easily make reservations to go horse-back riding and any time you wanted you could go to the Rifle and Pistol Range and sharpen your Eye shooting-up as much of their Ammo as you liked.  McKayla Crushed Me Like A Beer Can, I need for you Comely Wahines to write me so that you can get me over her:  edpreusse65@yahoo.com or P.O. Box 72965, Las Vegas, NV  89170

No comments: