Wednesday, October 15, 2014

good talk

I'm up to 210, 5 lbs. over my target-weight of 205.  Ann Wilson of "Heart" once said that she can't diet, that food tastes so good that she has to eat it.  We know where Ann is coming from, and the U.S. is the Land of Cheap and Bountiful Food (we have to wonder how long this is going to last).  I'll try harder.  Congrats to Malala on her shared Nobel Peace Prize, few have deserved it more.  See my Blog on Honor Killings (Nov. 2, 2008, one of my first Blogs).  I've been in lots of Moslem Countries, I'd trust one of them as far as I could throw him.  After 9-11 there was practically no condemnation of the Mass Murders of Innocent People by the millions of Moslems in the U.S.  We all saw that girl on the Cover of Time, that's what they're like.

No comments: