Thursday, October 30, 2014

good talk

Yesterday, I was talking to a guy in Canada and I mentioned that I'd been in their Parliament Building in Ottawa and was in the Gallery of their Upper House, the Senate, as they debated something about airlines.  Robert said that guns are good and he keeps his handy.  The roads in San Diego have been terrible for 20 years, and they used to be a lot worse with gaping chuckholes even in La Jolla, the best part of town.  Las Vegas has become this way with just terrible roads.  And for both the reason is that the silly, thumbsucking Taxpayers allowed their Tax Money to be spent on Public Employees' Salaries and Pensions instead of Infrastructure.  I just had my blood analyzed and saw my doctor of the past 12 years, I do this every 4 months.  When I first saw her I hadn't had a physical in many years and my Triglycerides were over 1000, optimum is 200 and this past time they were 140.  All my other numbers were real good.  She is really smart, why I've kept her all these years, she's from a small town near W. Virginia and her Dad worked in a factory, she went to Ohio State on Scholarships, in her early 40's she's long-married to a Neurosurgeon.  I have light blue-eyes and an oilier-complexion than anybody else even at my age (I've seen maybe 4 others as oily in my life, it's a Northern German trait), from my recent Derm appointment I'm scheduled to have some Skin-Cancer Surgery in Feb., I just had some of this in June, an ongoing problem, pheww.  But the VA does all right by me, this is pampered-flesh.

No comments: