Monday, January 12, 2015

good talk

This million-person demonstration in Paris was stupid, that's like locking the barn-door after the cow's been stolen.  It was inevitable that this would happen, it'll happen again throughout Europe.  I saw this coming a mile away.  Why would President Obama be there locking-arms with those Silly European Leaders?  As President of the United States he has things to do.  Barry might have sent his dog to be his representative and those Silly Europeans could carry it.  Just prior to what happened in Paris, there were mass-demonstrations in Germany against Islam's Influence in that country and throughout Europe, with even more turning-out for counter-demonstrations, saying that Germans and Others should be open-minded and welcoming of Muslims.  Germany was bombed into the Stone Age during WW 11, leaving Today's Germans a brick shy a load.  I'm half-German, my Father's parents immigrated separately around 1900, on my Mother's side I'm half-British, people who immigrated around 1650, the English were also heavily-bombed during WW 11.  Nobody that I'm descended-from had this done to them,  the Bombed-Ass of their forebears was not the Experience of Anyone that I come-from.  This is why the Europeans are so Nutty.

No comments: