Wednesday, January 28, 2015

good talk

I've been nominated?  It looks like Joe Paterno and Penn State are getting back those 111 Victories, to make Papa Joe's total 409 yet again.  It had been hard for me to visualize the Nittany Lions having a competitive advantage in football by Jerry Sandusky's anal intercourse with those boys.  Some believe that the Mormons are trying to make Mitt Romney more palatable to the Masses by seemingly accepting Gays.  Mitt seems like a pretty-good guy, but one should only be allowed a Major Party's Nomination for President once, should he be unsuccessful.  Adlai Stevenson, a divorced-man in the 50's, a hole in his shoe (although this could have been shown to depict him as a frugal administrator).  If I had a Gay Child there'd be an impasse between us, there's never been anyone like that in my extended-family.  I bought Mike's Car, a 2000 Toyota Avalon, Toyota's top of the line, with only 100 thou on it, in perfect condition all the way around, exterior, interior, mechanically, for a "preferred customer's price," we've been friends for a long time, I've done good stuff for him.  Mike is flying to Bangkok next week for 7 weeks in Asia, he's been there a lot and even has friends there, he has a lot of friends.  When I go places, I don't know anybody there, I see the Good Things and every place has them, and then push on.  I have no interest in hanging around, to me that would be boring.  I've been in 118 Countries, so where is it that I should be going this Spring?  I'm tired of doing the Same Old Stuff, I want my way-overdue Good Recognition by the Public.  I noticed long-ago that when I've gone somewhere in the U.S. that I've never even been before that everybody knows who I am, and they say bad-things about me.  This is due to the Cowardly and Low American Mass Media.  Everybody gets what they deserve in their LifeTime and so will they.
'

No comments: