Tuesday, January 6, 2015

good talk

You people are so evil I've often wondered how you can stand yourselves, a teacher of mine said, isn't it surprising how often ignorance takes a pride in itself?  Today, I'm calling the ASPCA to donate $500, I always do this on Jan. 6, the Feast of the Epiphany and my paternal grandmother's birthday.  And I expect this of each of you, don't be cheap.  That Retard of Sarah Palin's standing on that poor dog looked terrible, I had never seen anything like that.  Sarah's husband, Todd, I think, is part Eskimo, well, Bristol (who looked pretty-good after awhile).  What, some Creep from Florida was stalking her in Alaska, I would have gunned-him down, better judged by 12 than carried by 6.  Don't be thinking Ed is always real-nice.  I'll soon donate that car to "Nevada Paralyzed Veterans", I don't think their national reputation is all that good but it is in Nevada and they assured me that the Vets would after expenses get a lot for it.  I'm buying Mike's 2000 Toyota Avalon, looks great and has low mileage, beautiful exterior.  It's what I want, I could pay cash for an expensive new car but don't want one.  Mike went to Yuma and bought a 2006 Toyota Van so he and his friend can soon visit the National Parks, big and has front-wheel drive, they want to see the animals, like in Yellowstone, with snow around-them (?)  Yellowstone, about 40 by 50 miles, has the most impressive surface geothermal activity in the world, I don't give a hoot about seeing the animals.  In previous incarnations Yellowstone would cruelly display the animals, say, bears chained to trees.  That van of Mike's is totally cherry, not a ding, a beautiful exterior,  9 years old, I had never seen this

No comments: