Thursday, January 8, 2015

good talk

This thing in Paris was to be expected, all the Europeans are effete, the men are little girls.  The Silly Frogs have 5 mil Muslims, do you think Charles Martel would have allowed this (See My Blog for Feb. 1, 2009 and it's also on the Key Largo, which you liked so good)?  Also See My Blog for Dec. 30, 2014.  My Parents were married in Feb. 1942 and my brother was born in Feb. 1943, but by then my Father was in North Africa.  During WW 11 my Father was an Officer in Tank Ordnance in the American Army and served in N. Africa and Italy, my older brother, Bob, was 3 years old when he and my Father saw each other for the first time.  This is what me and mine have done for you Drooling Dogs.  Anyway, when my Old Man was in Algeria (a French Territory then, a Country now, I've never been there) he grew to regard the Arabs as Scum.  A Story he chuckled about was an Arab sneaked-in to trade with the Colored Troops.  Being detected and knowing that something bad might happen to him, he made a run for it.  Not my Father, but another Captain in Tank Ordnance drew his pistol (Officers carried a .45 Automatic) and shot the Arab dead.  If this guy didn't know there was a DeadLine, he found it out.  My Father said that the Colored Troops would talk amongst themselves ...The Captain's coming around with his pistol... Well, all-considering, one would be somewhat wary.  I don't think it's a funny story, as this guy lost his life when he probably just wanted to do some business, it gave my Dad a stitch in his side.  The United States is a Muslim Country, with plenty of them wanting to do-in the Christians and Jews

No comments: