Monday, January 12, 2015

good talk

On Thursday, a Happy 50th to Bernard Humphrey Hopkins, Jr., do you believe the guy deserves a Presidential Pardon for his 6 youthful Felonies?  I'm watching tonight's College Football Championship at Scott's house.  His parents are there and they're having me over for dinner, isn't that nice?  All 3 are very nice people, I don't just say it.  Scott is rigging his TV so that it runs the Game continuously leaving-out commercials and the half-time.  That is, I'll be seeing the Game after that part of it has been over for an hour and 15 minutes or so.  That should work-out pretty well.  I saw "The Interview" at Tropicana Cinemas at Trop and Pecos on Friday, and it was very funny.  The only place it's being shown in Las Vegas is Tropicana Cinemas, and it only cost $2, $1 on Tuesdays.  I go there all the time, the movies are usually those that have been out for 6 weeks or so, plenty of parking, the place is neat.  Afterwards I go to the Wal-Mart across the street to buy a week's foodstuffs and other items, then I hit the Post Office hoping that my mail hasn't been stolen, this is often my Friday routine.  When I was little, growing-up in Akron, there were a lot of Buckeye Trees, and I would often play with the buckeyes, the immature buckeyes were white.  Naturalists tell us that not only are there no Wolverines living today in Michigan, none ever have.   

No comments: