Thursday, July 23, 2015

good talk

Parents, you've told me what to do all my life, but now I'm doing what I want, I'm going on a fabulous trip with the man I love...   ...You can't be shirking your responsibilities, besides, you have an IV this afternoon...   ...Folks, I'll see you in 48 days...  A couple days ago I went to the nearby Jack In The Box for breakfast.  At the counter was a girl, about "18," wearing a pretty, print-dress, and she asked the manager for a refill on a drink, the cup was small, clear, and mostly ice, the manager said there was no refill.  This girl was quite cute, she asked me to buy her another of this drink, I said, I'm not paying good-money for something that's worth nothing, I advised her to wait until the ice melted and then she'd have liquid to wash-down the rest of her sandwich.  I got my order and sat-down, several middle-aged men came-in and she would ask each to buy her this drink, the only response she got was from this Black Guy, who shrugged, all the White Guys just stared-at her.  Her persistence was also cute, I went up to get a coffee-refill and asked this Black Lady who was the manager, how much is it, 2.15, what about tax, that's everything.  Ed is kind to girls      

No comments: