Thursday, July 23, 2015

good talk

Luke Tyson Fury (see my Blog for Aug. 25, 2013) is fighting Vladimir Klitschko in Dusseldorf on Oct. 24, 2015.  I was interested in maybe betting Fury, now 24-0, but he's not good enough to handle the faded "39 year old" Vlad, who hasn't lost since 2004.  An Irish Traveller, Fury is currently ranked by "The Ring" 3rd best behind Klitschko, his cousin, Andy Lee, is ranked 3rd best middleweight.  I was talking to some guys from Ireland recently, and I asked them about the Irish Travellers and they said ...They're dangerous... ...They'll fight at the drop of a hat... ...A lot of hotels won't take their weddings, there's been murders...   Kelly Pavlik (see my Blog for March 11, 2013) was arrested in April for drunken-brawling at a "Foo Fighters" concert.  Kelly's good career would have been better without his alcoholism, still only "33," he has stated that since beer is sold everywhere it's not his fault if he buys it.  Kelly retired a very wealthy man, and I think he's retained his money (beer is cheap), but due to his childish attitude and hooligan tendencies, I don't see one of my favorites reaching Old Age, unfortunately, his wife and 2 children might be better off without him.

No comments: