Friday, July 18, 2014

good talk

I haven't done a Blog in 4 days and it's 10 A.M. and I've already got a lotta hits, I ought to charge you Cats.  I wouldn't be flying over a WarZone.  The last time Hamas whipped the Israelis as they had grown fat and lazy and were technologically inferior.  This is a Republic not a Monarchy where you have hereditary dynasties,  We've had the lackluster Bush's, and now it's more of the same with the Clintons.  Out of a Nation of over 300 mil there are better people for the highest elective office than these, yes!  And all of these have strong tie-ins to Harvard and Yale (also Obama and a bunch of others), what's going on?  As though there aren't better people than these throughout the U.S.  I went to State Schools in Ohio, elect me, Ed Preusse, as the next President.  Think about it.  It's been 2 weeks and, of course, the burglary of that big U.S. Post Office at 4632 S. Maryland, 89170 for the box-holders, in Las Vegas hasn't been solved by the incompetent Postal Inspectors.  Even the Manager agrees with me that it was an Inside-Job.  Many of my Readers are Journalists, make yourselves of good use for the first time in your lives, get on this and bring pressure to find out who robbed a major U.S. Post Office.  Love has taken a backseat to Practicality, a guy has to look out for himself.  Many of the Women on TV find me attractive but are too mousy to let this be known.  Overcome your pusillanimity and leave a comment on my Blog, or Friend me on Facebook, or write me at P.O. Box 72965, Las Vegas, NV 89170.  I don't like to talk about myself but I possess SuperHuman Powers unlike those scruffy men to whom you have access.  Be a Woman about it.  

No comments: