Wednesday, July 9, 2014

good talk

These women come to me with their crude courting techniques.  I just paid a mo. for a 1-bedroom apt. near the Hard Rock, it's more upscale.  Now, I just got back to Las Vegas and the first thing I did was go to the big Post Office on Maryland Parkway across from UNLV where I pay $140 a year for a box, I had told them to hold my mail while I was in San Diego.  And they told me that someone had broken into the Post Office after hours on July 3 and stolen all the mail, I lost 18 days of mail.  I'm not going to say this is an outrage (you may), this was a crime of desperation and thus far, 6 days later, successful, the bumbling Postal Inspectors haven't caught anyone.  That somebody would have the temerity to rob a big U.S. Post Office and get away with it!  The United States in its current incarnation is weak and mindless.  Barry, instead of devoting billions to these Hispanic Lawbreakers should buy some cheap Cyclon-B and use it as a cure.  He can also do this with all the present and past illegal aliens and their progeny who erroneously due to a misinterpretation of the 14th Amendment are considered to be U.S. Citizens.  I like Las Vegas because I can feel the energy, I like excitement. 

1 comment:

Telepathic Ed said...

Cara glad you liked my
blog. Write me Ed