Monday, July 14, 2014

good talk

I see people sneezing in their hands all the time, god, just sneeze on the big floor.  You know how much I can't stand bad language in Periodicals and it's increasing all the time, I think they do it to annoy me.  When I was in Columbia recently I saw bananas that it would take you all day to eat one, in South America people are always trying to sell the passengers foodstuffs and I usually pass them up as they could be a source of Typhoid (I had a Typhoid vac. good for 2 years before I left but it's not foolproof) but at a delay for road construction we all got off and I bought a couple ears of hot corn and the kernels were literally 10 times the size of the kernels in the corn in the U.S. supermarkets, why don't we have corn like this?  The Indian Lady then provided a big hunk of soft queso (cheese) for each hot ear and it melted all over them and the combination was delicious (you're drooling on your keypads).  The Koch Brothers' spokesman pointed out that Harry Reid had worked in the public domain throughout his life so how did the old bastard become very wealthy.       

No comments: