Tuesday, July 29, 2014

good talk

The National Media will wind up in a nursing home with their tongues hanging out of their mouths, they're close to it now.  I see that John Walsh is on CNN now and at least one case has already been solved, unfortunately with 3 cops shot.  My brother, Bob, said that John Walsh was a great man, well, compare John to Ed Bernstein.  Every blue moon this guy had something worth hearing ...I hope we once again have reminded people that man is not free unless government is limited.  There's a clear cause and effect here that is as neat and predictable as a law of physics:  As government expands, liberty contracts--Ronald Reagan   Do I detect a groundswell of support for my Presidential Candidacy, I have Superhuman Powers unlike the rest, think about it. I get tired of reading about Black Athletes and how they rose from poverty, they're always saying that they were one of 13 or whatever, they're not the most responsible people.

No comments: