Friday, July 11, 2014

good talk

I'm still looking for a suitable car, I'll donate the one I have, once again you people's help is invaluable, I couldn't survive without you.  Well, I don't want to seem bitter, one of the best things that you can do for your car is to get the water out of the gas tank.  I recently put a yellow bottle of "HEET" in my gas tank after I filled-up.  Maybe 5% of your fill-up is water, not only are you paying good money for water in your gas tank but it makes your car run worse maybe a lot worse. And over a period of time you could well have 20% of what's in your gas tank being water.  Yeah.  So invest a slight amount of money in "HEET" maybe also using it for the next fill-up, the yellow bottle for most cars rather than the orange.  I once sent off for Tom and Ray Magliozzi's "Car Tips,"  Ray--I didn't say it was a Million Seller, I said there were a Million in the Cellar...

No comments: